Céad Míle Fáilte!
|Celticado: James Bunting, Adam Sweet|
Celticado is an all acoustic Celtic band based in the Connecticut River Valley of western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut. With fiddler Adam R Sweet and guitarist James Bunting, the group specializes in performing delightful music for weddings, parties and more.
While primarily a duo, the band can include Claudine Langille on tenor banjo (pictured), mandolin, guitar and vocals; and Autumn Doyle on bodhran, guitar and vocals.
NOTE: In addition to Celtic music, the band can perform a mixture of bluegrass, acoustic country and western swing, klezmer, folk and world music. For an additional (small) fee, the duo can become a trio, a quartet or a large ensemble, offering a wider range of musical styles, instrumentation and performance opportunities such as Rehearsal Dinners, Jack and Jill's, Reception Dances, Soirees and Transitional Music and much more.
- Adam Sweet - fiddle, viola, mandolin, mandola, mandocello
- James Bunting - fiddle, mandolin, tenor banjo, guitar, bouzouki
- Claudine Langille - banjo, mandolin, guitar, vocals
- Autumn Doyle - bodhran, guitar, vocals
- Brian Bender - keyboards, percussion, horns, accordion
- M. Laveule - highland pipes